The rules (though I may not follow all of them):
1. -You must posts these rules.
2. -Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. -Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. -Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal (10, huh? We'll see about that)
5. -Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6. -Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. -You have to legitimately tag 10 people (nah, won't tag that many)
8. -No tag-backs
9. -You can't say that you don't do tags. 10. -You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
Now for the questions!
1. Do you watch Shark Week on the Discovery channel?
Not really, no.
(No offense to my buddy Tip, aka
)2. Look to the left of you. What do you see?
My Mario and Reese's Pieces pillows! 3. What did you eat for breakfast?
A leftover stromboli, some fruit, a danish and a cinnamon roll.4. Favorite art software?
GIMP. So uncomplicated! ^^5. Do you use a laptop or a home computer?
Laptop.6. Name all the video game consoles you own.
From oldest to newest: Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, DS, Xbox 360 (though I wish I didn't), Wii, PS3, 3DS, and Wii U. 7. Would you rather be locked in a chest full of cockroaches for an hour or have to explain everything you ever posted on the internet to your parents?
Chest of cockroaches. And besides, it would take FOREVER to tell my parents about everything I ever posted to the Webz. X3
8. Ever had surgery?
Nope.9. The last song you listened to?
Some sort of jazz song over the speakers of the convention center bathroom. 10. Do you have a crush on a fictional character?
Prince Koro the Beast of HBO Family fame!
And just for the heck of it, I'm gonna answer
's set of questions as well! 1. How do you feel about people of a religious belief different to your own belief or lack of belief saying you will suffer for all eternity after you die for not sharing their belief?
Pfft. That is THEIR OPINION, I say. 2. What is your general mindset on gender roles?
I generally think that gender roles are now redundant and outdated....Or at least, they should be. Nothing wrong with men staying home to do chores and watch kids while women hold positions of power at big companies. 3. How do you think our world will look like 100 years from now?
Almost everyone will be plugged in to electronic stuff, and everything will be smart...Except people.
But at least then we can look forward to realistic artificial intelligence. 4. If you could create your own home as you wish, how would you make it?
Just plain and simple, with plenty of room for decorating how I wish. 5. Name a movie you wish one day to be made (that also has a chance of being made)?
My closet monster story?
Hey, if someone big in the entertainment industry did take a look at that concept, then it could very well become a big flick. ^^ Or series of flicks. And/or TV show... 6. Favorite movie cliché?
Any scene where the bad guy tries to tempt the good guy into joining his/her side, in exchange for something the good guy wants and that the bad guy promises to deliver but really can't. I don't know what it is about this type of scene, but it's always so gratifying to me to see the bad guy try and pull off this sort of trick. ^^
7. Least favorite movie cliché?
Whenever a romantic couple or a buddy duo has a big fight and splits after some idiotic misunderstanding. The only time I was able to tolerate this was in Rock of Ages...Because you really can't go wrong when your movie is set to '80s hair metal.
8. Random thing you wanna do before you die (doesn't need to be the most or least important thing, just something you feel like stating at the moment)?
Go to a nudist colony! 9. Something you think is misunderstood (movie, creature, character, book, religion, thing of any kind)?
It's not their fault that they get put into dog fights and get violent! And besides, I've met some pit bulls in real life who were real sweethearts.
They just get a very bad rep.10. Something that literally hurts your head to watch (I mean biologically literally, hurting your head)?
Sorry, can't really think of anything...That is, other than seizure inducing stuff.
And now for my 10 questions!
1. What are your thoughts on the death of Robin Williams?
Yeah, this really was something that I haven't commented on yet.
But...When I first heard about it, I was in disbelief. I just couldn't believe that it had actually happened. Even now I still can't believe that it's all real.
He was such a talented and multi-faceted actor, and the world lost such a talent. But, he will forever be immortalized in his best movies and TV appearances, and that's fine with me.
RIP Robin, we'll miss you.
2. Cake or pie?
3. Why so serious?
See Question 1.
4. What would you consider to be your dream job/career?
I would absolutely love to work either as a novelist/creative writer or in the animation industry. As for non-creative careers, I would most want to be a elementary/middle school teacher.
5. Name one of your greatest fears.
Thunderstorms, especially severe ones with heavy rain.
Because that can lead to flooding, which has happened to me way too many times. >.<
6. If you were given the chance to live as one particular animal for a week, what would it be?
Either a dog or a bear.
I fit the parts of both!
7. If you found out that you have an intelligent monster living in your closet, what would you do?
What else, but try and make friends with it?
8. Are you tired of struggling to make a simple plate of pasta?
Nope. It's not even a struggle.
9. If you were forced to give up either cheese or chocolate for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
As tough as it is...Chocolate. Cheese is a part of my everyday diet!
10. Do you like me?
I AM me!
And now for some people to tag: